- About this property
Set Amongst the Norfolk Island Pines in Reedie Street.Property ID 1918906**Recent sales available on request**
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE IN AUCTION DATE - 11th AUGUST 2018 at 10.00am
When location is just as important as quality; this is a classic home that will never date.
A 30 second walk to the pristine sands of Henley Beach and close to everything that Henley Square has to offer! This sandstone front facade property with ornate features and lead light windows has a wow factor as soon as you enter this magnificent family home.
Built in 2003 this exceptionally well constructed modern day version of the old styled Villa offers 3 good sized bedrooms plus a study, an ensuite with built in wardrobes for bedrooms 1 and 2. It also offers a practical formal lounge and an enormous open plan kitchen/ dining/ living area with plantation shutters to the French doors opening out to an al-fresco courtyard/ pergola area.
What you will love about the property;
• Seaside location - walk to Henley Beach and Henley Square!
• 3 good sized bedrooms and a separate study
• Massive kitchen with black granite bench tops, ample cupboard space, Smeg Appliances
• Open plan living lounge and dining space
• Separate formal lounge
• Ornate features, tessellated tiles, cove cornices, 10 foot ceilings lead-light front door
• Ensuite and second bathroom
• Rear lane access
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Easy to care for 450sqm allotment
• Security system
• Double garage with remotes
• Zoned for Henley High School, with quality schools, St Michael's and Star of the Sea, close by.
Date: Saturday 11th August
Time: 9:30am for a 10:00am Start
Location: 12A Reedie Street, Henley Beach
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 742 Anzac Highway, Glenelg, for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.