House for Sale
- About this property
Premier Beachfront N/East Facing Corner Block 489*m² - Retain or RedevelopProperty ID 1924460Commanding a superb ocean panorama with the scenic foreshore, this dual living house occupies a premier beachfront corner block, which is highly sought after in the modern day.
Providing unique attributes, the desirable north / east facing corner position has only one adjoining beachfront neighbour and captures an abundance of natural light and warmth from the Winter sun.
A true rare offering, the superior 20*m wide block provides scope for an expansive building footprint to fully maximise the ocean aspect with redevelopment as a homesite or boutique luxury apartments.
The current structure is two levels with solid brick, and features a fully self contained apartment with 3 bedrooms on each level.
REDEVELOP, RETAIN or INVEST - WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE?
Option 1 - HOMESITE : Make an impressive architectural statement with your creative genius and build your dream beachfront home from a blank canvas to create an awesome lifestyle experience. Alternatively, you could refurbish and work with the existing structure and modify as a modern residence.
Option 2 - LUXURY APARTMENTS : Redevelop with a luxury boutique concept of 1 x per floor beachfront apartments. Redevelopment under the current town plan is classed under Medium density residential, Zoned RD6 - 1 bed per 33m2 net site area with the building height up to 23 metres. To satisfy your due diligence, we recommend calling Town Planning at Gold Coast City Council on 07 5582 8211 or consult a local town planner.
Option 3 - OCCUPY and INVEST : Retain as is and keep the income return flowing. The configuration also allows versatility as you can occupy one apartment whilst you benefit with rent return from the other. Also an ideal addition to a super fund or as a strategic investment for the future, this blue chip real estate would be a great acquisition for ones property portfolio.
ARE BEACHFRONT OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS SCARCE?
Yes indeed they are. Fact - not since 2010 has an absolute beachfront opportunity ( freehold ) with a north / east facing corner position sold between Gibson Street Bilinga and Currumbin. You can now count the limited number of opportunities on one hand that offers scope and upside with redevelopment.
- Rare north / east facing corner block, 489*m land holding
- Superior 20*m wide block in quiet cul-de-sac position
- Absolute beachfront with no roads to cross to the sand and surf
- Dual living house originally built 1970's circa as a duplex pair
- Each apartment neat and tidy, upper level slightly bigger in floor space
- Short walk to SLSC and safe patrolled beach, minutes to Tugun Village shops
- Water and electricity each one meter, tenants pay for electricity
- GCCC Rates, $4,519.94* (1 January - 30 June 2018)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, upstairs unit - $650 - $700* per week, downstairs unit - $550 - $600* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs (Per Unit) - $847* p/w (Off Peak), $1,120* p/w (School Holidays),
$1,379* p/w (Events), $1,659* p/w (Peak Rate)
- Close proximity to Coolangatta CBD, Southern Cross University, M1 Motorway and Gold Coast Airport
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Saturday 11 August 2018, On-Site at 1pm (if not sold prior).
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.