The unusual listing came to light after the passing of its former owner two years ago.
While managing the deceased estate on behalf of their parents, the family's three daughters made a surprise discovery post-listing - the property was actually spread across two separate legal titles.
After separating the paperwork, the estate now features two distinct opportunities: a liveable home on one title and a narrow, vacant driveway strip on the other.
Mr Hall said the quirky driveway parcel historically provided access for tenants renting the home, but now stands alone as an ultra-rare inner-city blank canvas.
Mr Hall said unbuilt land in Petrie Terrace has become “virtually extinct”.
“There are currently only four vacant blocks left in the entire suburb, making this driveway a goldmine for buyers looking to secure a footprint near the CBD,” Mr Hall said.
Mr Hall previously demonstrated the strength of the local market when he sold a 228sqm block at 58 Menzies Street in Petrie Terrace for $1.115 million two years ago - a piece of land that was sold twice after a buyer initially intended to build, before it was snapped up again by a local builder.
Mr Hall said the house sits on an even smaller block spanning 177sqm but includes a three-bedroom, one-bathroom house in liveable condition but in need of some work.
Early interest ahead of Saturday’s dual auction reveals two distinct buyer demographics, said Mr Hall.
“The house has attracted multiple buyers, mostly single owner occupiers looking for a first home with plans for a renovation project,” he said.
“Meanwhile, buyers - primarily local builders and developers - are lining up to battle it out for the driveway block.
“With empty land in Petrie Terrace essentially gone, all eyes will be on this weekend's auction to see just how valuable a humble inner-city driveway can be.”