Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Brisbane
Fantastic Result by Stephen PahlProperty ID 1845099Due to a growing family, this pristine beautifully presented owner occupied Apartment, high in Brisbane's Aurora Tower is now presented for sale.
• Located way up on level 54 and 55 with magnificent views of Brisbane
• Spacious 177sqm floor area
• 3 bedrooms (including 2 with master suites)
• Separate large Study
• 3 luxury bathrooms
• 2 car parks (or you can turn 1 in to storage)
• 2 levels of inner urban living with amazing Brisbane River and Story Bridge views from the large semi-enclosed balcony
• Ducted Air-conditioning throughout
• High speed Internet service as part of Body Corporate
• Large very useable balcony
• New carpet throughout
• New Miele oven and dishwasher
• 3M Window Tinting
• Custom built in cabinetry
What the current owners say about this apartment and city living
• Its great being able to wake up late and still be at work on time (No commute!!)
• We love having 2 car parks in the city
• The 2 car parks are in the best position of all car parks in Aurora Tower
• It is so nice being able to lock the door and go on long holidays (very secure!)
• Sunday afternoon BBQ on the balcony with panoramic views of Brisbane
• If we are too tired to make dinner we wander 5 minutes down to Riverside for dinner (Georges Paragon is our favourite)
• Easy to go Home for lunch
• Every afternoon we walk in the nearby Botanical Gardens
• Prime position for River Fire fireworks festival. Some great BBQ's with friends on river fire night!
• Although in the middle of the city you do not hear your neighbours
• Remarkably low annual Body Corp fees
• Anything delivered for you is signed for by reception and you pickup when you get home
Located just a few minutes from all of the CBD has to offer, including the Riverside dining options, Queen St Mall, Botanical Gardens, key corporate buildings and some of Queensland's finest schools literally minutes walk away.
Aurora is a landmark tower in the best location in Brisbane, with facilities that are second to none! Living within the complex will give you access to pool, gym, spa, sauna, 24 hour reception, 5 high speed lifts and a multi purpose function room.
Floors: 72 total, 2 basement, ground, 69 above ground. 8 levels of parking.
Features a heated pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium, entertainment area for residents.
Near central transport links such as the Central railway station and free city bus loop.
Close to shopping areas such as Queens Plaza, Queen Street Mall, Wintergarden and Elizabeth Street all of which feature shopping, restaurants and bars.
Call Stephen Pahl now on 0404266085 for a full briefing and inspection of this unique CBD apartment
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.