- About this property
- Explore Meadows
Sold by David Parkins!Property ID 1541386Opportunity knocks in the Heart of Meadows
Do not overlook a rare opportunity to secure this modest home on a generous sized block approx. 1380m2 located in the centre township of Meadows (Local Centre zoning).
Looking to run a business from home or do you have greater plans? Home office, consulting rooms, cafe or a deli? The list is endless. The property is zoned Local Centre which opens up many avenues for the astute entrepreneur.
What the house offers:
* 1978 built home offering 127m2 of living space.
* Three good sized bedrooms all accompanied with walk-in robes.
* Large kitchen with ample benchtop space and storage.
* Dining/lounge L-shape configuration with slow combustion and a/c unit.
* Veranda spanning around the entire house.
* 1.5Kw solar system.
* Double carport leading to 6m x 7.7m shed.
Additional Features of the property:
* Functional bore.
* Greenhouse at front of the property.
* 5000 gallon tank with new pump.
* 6 x 7.7m shed with concrete floor & power.
* Small garden shed.
The quiet town of Meadows offers Battunga Park Reserve, Meadows Heritage Walk, and Meadows Primary School plus lots more (http://www.meadowssa.org.au/). Located just 20 minutes from facility rich Mt Barker and 45 minutes to Adelaide CBD. Feel free to contact David Parkins for any additional information.