- About this property
- Explore Red Hill
Seller Listening to Market FeedbackProperty ID 1547627This property is a rarity and one we encourage you to inspect.
Don't dismiss it from the outside. The bones of the house are superb and the location is sought after and scarcely available.
The seller is listening to market feedback and is committed to releasing the asset.
They simply don't make them like this anymore. A solid, blank canvas to work with includes; spacious rooms, beautiful breezeways, gorgeous urban views as well as all the character that comes with Red Hill and a cultural iconic street.
There is value to add here and a clever investor or owner will not lose by adding touches to make this rare little gem a true diamond.
• Period features
• Huge bedrooms
• Suburb Urban Views
• Good sized block with expansive back yard
• Large hardwood floorboards
• Extra high ceilings
• Ornate breezeways
• Sleep out
• Front verandah closed in glass windows
• Quaint original kitchen with free standing gas oven & cook top
• Ceiling fans and split system air conditioner
• Quiet and historical street
• Close to Petrie Terrace, Paddington and CBD