House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Blue Mountain Heights
Grab This Beauty Before it's Too Late! Owners Are Ready to Sell & will Consider All Offers!Property ID 1634749This beautifully appointed four-bedroom home offers sophisticated living with a magnificent valley view from your bedroom window!
At the heart of the home is an open-plan kitchen, dining and family room with a soaring cathedral ceiling, which extends out to a timber entertaining deck through a set of glass sliding doors. Adjoining this space is a designated media room with its own deck access. The gourmet kitchen boasts a huge walk-in pantry and stone-topped island breakfast bar, and is equipped with a Westinghouse wall-mounted electric oven and dishwasher, and a 5-burner DeLonghi gas cook top.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to the family room
• Stunning feature gas fireplace
• Vinyl strip plank flooring to the family room
• Carpeted bedrooms and media room
• Steel security screens on windows and doors
• Laundry with built-in storage and access to clothesline
• Remote controlled double garage with internal door
• Landscaped low-maintenance garden
There are four bedrooms (or three plus a study), including the luxurious master suite. From here you can step outside onto your own private deck to enjoy your morning cuppa while watching the ever-changing vista. It comes complete with a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite, which features a huge rainforest-head shower and private toilet. The guest bedrooms are in a separate wing and all have built-in robes, with access to the main bathroom and a separate powder room.
Inspection is highly recommended for this stunning property!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.