- About this property
- Explore Alderley
Under Contract! Under Contract!Property ID 1539205This is arguably the best opportunity currently available in Alderley. This classic Queenslander, located on a sprawling 809m2 block, is perched on Alderley Hill and boasts stunning city views. Ideal for an expanding family, it is your choice in renovating whether to retain the original character of the home, or extend and enjoy a modern layout and conveniences. It is rare for a block of this size to become available in such an esteemed location; be quick to secure this enviable piece of real estate!
• Two generously sized bedrooms with traditional features, including bay windows and ornate ceilings
• Air-conditioned living area which leads to a large separate dining room
• A large multipurpose sunroom adjoining the bedrooms
• A fully renovated kitchen with suite of Bosch appliances, soft close cabinetry, an abundance of storage, and stylish fittings
• One updated bathroom with large double shower
• A spacious back deck opening out from the kitchen, ideal for appreciating the city views and entertaining
This property would be ideally suited to families, and a pleasure to live in while you consider your future renovations. The convenience of its location cannot be overstated, and Elgin Street will provide you with easy access to the bus routes of Enoggera Road and Banks Street, plus a mere 600m from the Alderley train station. If you opt to drive, you will be just 10 minutes from the Brisbane CBD.
For families, you will be within the Newmarket State School catchment and convenient to private schools such as Marist College, Mt St Michael's, and Hillbrook Anglican School. You are guaranteed to enjoy the balmy Brisbane climate with Banks Street Reserve a short stroll away; one of the inner-north's best kept secrets, it contains 30 hectares of bushland and walking trails for your enjoyment.
There is also the potential to develop further at the rear of the block, subject to Brisbane City Council approval, and a letter of advice from a town planner is available upon request.
This opportunity will not be available for long, contact Brooke Copping for more information or an inspection on 0431 067 766.