- About this property
- Explore Wembley Downs
Peace in the ValleyProperty ID 1794180Under Offer
This bright and spacious home has it all: living here is an absolute pleasure! With multiple separate entertaining areas and a huge sparkling swimming pool, this is a home to suit your family through the ages.
It's everything you're looking for in a family home. . . peaceful leafy views, great separation between living areas, two beautiful alfresco areas, stunning kitchen, big bedrooms, and a clever layout which creates an easy flow from one area to another.
Brilliantly positioned opposite a park and backing onto a quiet cul-de-sac, the slightly elevated location allows for beautiful leafy views from the living areas and alfresco. It's perfectly positioned to catch a gentle sea breeze and designed to take advantage of natural ventilation.
- Renovated in 2012 the light-filled living areas with beautiful Blackbutt timber floors provide a gorgeous outlook to the sparkling pool. A cosy wood fire makes the winter nights something to look forward to.
- Stunning kitchen with gleaming waterfall stone bench with breakfast bar, quality Neff appliances, customised lighting and smart cabinetry which makes the best use of the spaces. A great outlook to the pool and living areas.
- Dine out in summer in the central alfresco courtyard, which offers a protected sanctuary for relaxed entertaining, and boasts lush established gardens. There's a Mediterranean vibe which is instantly relaxing.
- Huge pool and poolside entertaining area with patio. Great north-facing position, great views, great fun all summer long!
- Lovely welcoming 'country homestead' feel to the entrance, which overlooks the adjacent park and the western sunset skies.
- Big games room with high raked ceiling and easy care tiled floors. Eminently suitable for a littlies play room, or for teenagers to have their own space.
- 4 big bedrooms with garden or park views and BIR, plus a study/5th bedroom. There's a chance to stamp your own personality in the large 2 bathrooms.
- Big backyard with easy care mature gardens and garden shed. Let the kids play here or pop over the road to the park!
- Double street frontage and massive 893 sqm block (sub-dividable with council approval)
It's a 5 minute drive to the beach, and the kids can catch a bus or ride a bike to premier schools nearby. There are tennis clubs, golf club, cafes and gourmet shopping nearby. Those who know this area love it!
Features entry foyer, casual living and dining, gourmet kitchen, games room/lounge, pool courtyard, alfresco dining courtyard, rear garden courtyard, study, main bedroom with BIRs and ensuite, 3 other bedrooms with BIRs, family bathroom, laundry, linen storeroom, workshop/store, double garage.
Quality fittings include polished floor boards, security system, solar HWS, solar power panels, S/S air conditioning, ceiling fans in every living area, stone kitchen benches, Neff oven and cooktop, Bosch microwave, soft close kitchen drawers, excellent kitchen storage, Crimsafe doors, garden shed, Masport fan-forced wood-burning fire, built in linen closet, established lush gardens.
-Quick and easy access to the beach - 1.8kms
-Empire Village shops and restaurants - 1.5kms
-Wembley Golf Course and restaurants - 1.7kms
-Wembley Downs Tennis Club - 500m
-Within Kapinara Primary School catchment - 1.4km
-Within Churchlands Senior High School catchment - 2.5kms
-Hale School - 1.5k
-Close to bus stops to both the city and St Mary's