House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Warnbro
Simply Stunning & Walking Distance to the Beach…Property ID 1525950You know that feeling you get when you walk into a home and say to yourself, "wow, this is really nice."
Well, this is one of those homes.
Architecturally designed and constructed by a boutique builder, this home is full of features that will have you saying 'WOW' around every corner.
9 Evans St Warnbro Features:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus study/computer nook
- King size master suite with hers & his wardrobes
- Resort style ensuite with dual marble basins, granite vanity top, hand carved stone tiling, double shower & spa bath
- 2 queen size guest/kid's bedrooms with mirrored sliding door built in robes
- Family bathroom with marble basin, granite vanity top & hand carved stone tiling
- High ceilings
- Merbau solid timber flooring
- Gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops, 900mm stainless steel gas cooker, matching extractor, step in corner pantry, appliance cupboard, dishwasher, breakfast bar with additional cupboards
- Walk in linen cupboard
- Alfresco area under the main roof
- 3 separate living areas
- Home theatre or formal lounge with double French doors
- Open plan family & meals area off the kitchen
- Separate games room with French doors, built in brick and timber bar, split system air conditioning, Cathedral ceilings & double sliding doors opening to alfresco area
- Double doors & feature recessed ceilings to entry
- Down lights & timber skirting throughout
- Double garage with remote control door
- Imported Volcanic rock pavers to exterior areas
- Ceiling Insulation
- 598m2 block at the end of a Cul-de -sac
- Please note, new window coverings have been installed since photo shoot
- Total Floor plan area: 295.98m2
Main living: 218.82m2 Garage: 43.54m2
Verandah : 15.13m2 Alfresco: 19.49m2
Park: Mead Park 138m
Medical centre: Warnbro medical centre 488m
Primary school: Warnbro primary school 833m2
Secondary school: Maranatha Christian College 1816m
Bus stop: Currie St. after Barter Pl. 169m
From the moment you walk through the double timber front doors, you'll see and feel that this is no ordinary project home.
Enter the dedicated foyer and you're greeted by the rich colour of the solid Merbau timber floors that extend through to all the living and high-traffic areas of the home.
High ceilings give you an immediate feeling of space while the well designed floor plan offers you multiple living areas and room to move.
The master bedroom is set privately away from the rest of the home and is your own private retreat. There's room to accommodate the biggest bedroom suite and you won't be short on storage space with your choice of hers and his wardrobes.
And if you're looking for a bit of luxury in your ensuite you won't be disappointed. How does dual marble basins, a Granite vanity top, hand carved stone tiling and a double shower sound? Then, imagine slipping off your shoes at the end of a hard day and stepping into your own warm, deep spa bath.
The guest's or children's bedrooms are queen size, set within their own wing and serviced by their own luxury bathroom. Shut the door and this entire zone can be separated from the rest of the home.
In the kitchen, the theme of hand carved stone tiling continues in the splash backs, real Granite bench tops offer you ample preparation space and a 900mm wide gas cook top will have you scoring ten's from your guests every time!
Set on a secluded block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and just a few hundred metres from a beautiful beach, this home offers you a low maintenance, comfortable and stylish lifestyle.
But to truly appreciate what this home has to offer you and how you can add your own personal touch, you really need to come and see it for yourself.
Call me Sharon Davey now for more details or to arrange a viewing.