House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Warnbro
This Spacious Home Represents Great Value…Property ID 1519993This well presented big family home offers you heaps of living options with a formal lounge, open plan kitchen / dining area and a separate games room - plenty of options for those times when you want to be together and for those times when you want some time on your own.
Step through the front door and you're greeted by a tiled separate entry hallway, the perfect place to welcome your friends or guests.
The hallway leads to a big open plan living area conveniently located just off the kitchen with plenty of room for a nice big dining table. With the formal lounge area separate to the games room there's no problem if you wanted to have both rooms set up with big screen t.v's and big sound systems - no dueling for sound.
Step outside from the games room and you're straight into into the outdoor living area. If you have a big family or like to entertain you can go crazy with outdoor furniture as there is heaps of space under the gabled patio. With a north facing aspect the outdoor area will capture that lovely warm sun in winter and provides protection from the summer sea breeze - it's perfect for year round outdoor living and entertaining.
The backyard is a blank canvas with a tidy strip of lawn ready for you to turn into whatever your heart desires. There's plenty of room for a pool, a workshop or just a great back yard for the kids or your pooch to play in.
* 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
* Walk in robe and private ensuite to master bedroom
* Built in robes to bedroom 2 & 3
* Ducted Air conditioning
* Separate entrance hallway
* Formal lounge and dining with a sliding door stepping out to a paved area
* Open plan living area (dining space off the kitchen)
* Separate games room with bar area & sliding door that steps out to the outdoor living
* Kitchen features plenty of preparation space and cupboards, glass top electric hotplate, high mounted stainless steel wall oven & grill
* Outdoor living area with north facing gabled patio
* Paving wraps around the entire rear of the home
* Grassed area along the back fence with room for a pool or workshop
* Garden shed
* Automatic reticulation
* 711m2 secure, fully fenced block
* Located close to public transport, rail and freeway
* Move in ready.
You can preview this home with video where Sharon will personally walk you through the home and it's features - just click the video tab above.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please call, text or email Sharon Davey - Ray White Rockingham