Residential Land for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Waikiki
Your Coastal Lifestyle Starts Here!Property ID 1564399DO NOT miss out on this opportunity to purchase one or both of these last few remaining blocks in the sought after pocket of the 'Seahaven' Estate. The Estate offers residents a relaxed coastal lifestyle while maintaining easy access to the wide range of amenities offered nearby. You can enjoy beautiful parks, playgrounds, a range of great amenities including cafes & shops are all just a short drive away. And the BEST part the beach is only 1.7kms away that's only a short 20 minute walk. The local area offers an assortment of community facilities such as sporting and recreation reserves, primary and secondary schools. Challenger TAFE and Murdoch University campuses are located in Rockingham as well public and private hospitals.The Warnbro train station and Ennis Avenue are only 3 kms away and the local bus networks are literally on your doorstep. Cycle pathways also link the residential estate to the surrounding area.
Not only are there very few blocks left in this sought after area, there are VERY few with the benefits of these TWO blocks. By purchasing in an established area you know exactly who your neighbours are, the local schools and what fabulous amentites are close by, not to mention the beautiful beaches. Waikiki is an award-winning residential estate offering an idyllic lifestyle and magnificent location to build your dream home.
If you're thinking about building your first home or looking for a sea change, the lifestyle you have always dreamed of can now be yours. Why would any one want to live anywhere else???
- 26 Frigate Cl - Lot 1 Total Block Size 437 sqm.
- 24 Frigate Cl - Lot 2 Total Block Size 467 sqm.
- Blocks are Green title not strata
- Stunning location set in a quiet cu-de-sac beachside Waikiki.
- Surrounded by beautiful homes and parks.
- Walking distance to Waikiki beach.(1.7 )km
- Close proximity to Charthouse Primary School. (1 km)
- Close proximity to Safety Bay Senior High School.(3.4 km)
- Short drive to Waikiki Village Shopping Centre.(1.8 km)
- Public transport and easy access to the freeway.
- Short drive to Warnbro Train Station (3 km)
- Only a short drive to Mandurah and Rockingham.
For more information please call Angela or Nikki Hewins today. Find us on Facebook, check out our website or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org