House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Waikiki
Spacious, Stylish & Near New…Property ID 1529551Located in 'Seabreeze Estate' this 18 month young property offers you the rare opportunity to get yourself into a near new home in beach side Waikiki.
With a gorgeous kitchen, four big bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms, a spacious open plan living area, dedicated home theatre and an activity room off the kids/guests room this home is the perfect fit for families, executive couples and downsizers.
* 4 big bedrooms (walk in robe to main & built in robes to beds 2, 3 & 4)
* 2 stylish bathrooms
- Double shower to ensuite
- Heated towel rails
- Glass shower screens
* Dedicated home theatre room
* Activity room adjacent to secondary bedrooms
* Open plan living/dining area with 31 course ceilings
* Kitchen with
- 900mm wide stainless steel oven, 5 burner gas cook top & extractor
- Essastone bench tops
- Breakfast bar
- Soft closing drawers & cupboards
- Walk in pantry
- Double bowl recessed stainless steel sink
* Under main roof Alfresco
* Outdoor living area with decking
* Linen cupboard
* Entry hallway
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (refrigerated)
* Security system
* Feature front door
* Feature internal doors
* Skirting boards
* 'Kardean Design' timber look flooring
* Laundry with work space & overhead cupboards
* Mains reticulation
* Double garage with direct internal access to the home
* Lawn area & sand pit to backyard
* Total home area 234.13m2 (see attached floor plans)
- Living 172.90m2
- Alfresco 16.85m2
- Garage 36.96m2
- Portico 7.42m2
* Balance of HIA builder's warranty (home completed 2015)
Come and enjoy a relaxed coastal lifestyle only 1km from the beach and only a short drive from the centre of Rockingham.
Warnbro train station and Ennis Avenue are just minutes away and cycle paths link the estate to the surrounding area.
A major feature of the estate is the central playground - with shaded seating you can relax and take it easy while the children play.
You can preview this home by watching the online video where Sharon will personally walk you through the features of the home - simply click the video tab above.
For more information or to arrange a private viewing please call, text or email Sharon Davey anytime.