House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Waikiki
Beautifully Presented with Great Side Access…Property ID 1492747This light and bright, spacious home is spotless and ready for you to move into and make your own.
* 700m2 corner block
* Excellent access to rear yard through 'Colorbond' gates
* 4 bedrooms
* Semi ensuite bathroom to main bedroom (with toilet)
* Second shower and toilet to laundry
* Open plan living area
* Separate sunken lounge with 'bay window'
* Dining room
* Kitchen with
- wall mounted oven & separate grill
- glass hotplate & stainless steel extractor
- microwave recess
- double bowl stainless steel sink
- fridge recess
- additional lighting to sink area
- additional breakfast bar/meals nook
* Separate entry
* feature front door with 'lead light' panel
* Reverse cycle wall mounted air con to lounge dining
* Slow combustion wood heater to lounge
* Ceiling fan to open plan area
* Floor tiles throughout
* Outdoor living area with access to 2 separate grassed areas
* Security screens to doors & windows
* Bore and reticulation
* Garden shed
* Solar hot water system
Set on a 700m2 corner block you'll enjoy the benefit of great access to the backyard - perfect if you need to store a big boat, caravan or trailers. There's heaps of room for a big workshop and still space for a second yard as well. And it's nice and safe for your pets and dogs with a high fence securing the entire property.
Step inside and you're greeted by a dedicated entry space.
The home offers you two separate living areas with a sunken formal lounge room with a cosy slow combustion wood fire. There's a dedicated dining room that you could set up as a study or home office if you prefer.
The open plan living area is perfect for family time together and features a big open kitchen bathed in northern sunlight with near new appliance and a breakfast bar.
There's four good sized bedrooms with a semi ensuite bathroom to the main with your own toilet and for your kids or guests there's the added bonus of a second half bathroom with a shower and separate toilet in the laundry.
The home presents beautifully overall and is spotlessly clean and has a really nice feel to it. Allergy sufferers will rejoice with not a speck of carpet in sight - the entire home is tiled throughout.
You can preview this home with an online video walk through - simply click the viseo tab above.
For more information on this home or to arrange a private viewing you can call, text or email me anytime - I promise I won't stalk you!
Sharon Davey - Ray White Rockingham