- About this property
- Explore Waikiki
Owner Wants This Property Sold!Property ID 1492747Circumstances are such that the property must be sold...
THE OWNER WILL CONSIDER ALL REASONABLE OFFERS !!!
This light and bright, spacious home is spotless and ready for you to move into and make your own.
Set on a 700m2 corner block you'll enjoy the benefit of great access to the backyard - perfect if you need to store a big boat, caravan or trailers. There's heaps of room for a big workshop and still space for a second yard as well. And it's nice and safe for your pets and dogs with a high fence securing the entire property.
* 700m2 corner block
* Excellent access to rear yard through 'Colorbond' gates
* 4 bedrooms
* Semi ensuite bathroom to main bedroom (with toilet)
* Second shower and toilet to laundry
* Open plan living area
* Separate sunken lounge with 'bay window'
* Dining room
* Kitchen with
- wall mounted oven & separate grill
- glass hotplate & stainless steel extractor
- microwave recess
- double bowl stainless steel sink
- fridge recess
- additional lighting to sink area
- additional breakfast bar/meals nook
* Separate entry
* feature front door with 'lead light' panel
* Reverse cycle wall mounted air con to lounge dining
* Slow combustion wood heater to lounge
* Ceiling fan to open plan area
* Floor tiles throughout
* Outdoor living area with access to 2 separate grassed areas
* Security screens to doors & windows
* Bore and reticulation
* Garden shed
* Solar hot water system
Step inside and you're greeted by a dedicated entry space.
The home offers you two separate living areas with a sunken formal lounge room with a cosy slow combustion wood fire. There's a dedicated dining room that you could set up as a study or home office if you prefer.
The open plan living area is perfect for family time together and features a big open kitchen bathed in northern sunlight with near new appliance and a breakfast bar.
There's four good sized bedrooms with a semi ensuite bathroom to the main with your own toilet and for your kids or guests there's the added bonus of a second half bathroom with a shower and separate toilet in the laundry.
The home presents beautifully overall and is spotlessly clean and has a really nice feel to it. Allergy sufferers will rejoice with not a speck of carpet in sight - the entire home is tiled throughout.
You can preview this home with an online video walk through - simply click the viseo tab above.
For more information on this home or to arrange a private viewing you can call, text or email me anytime - I promise I won't stalk you!
Sharon Davey - Ray White Rockingham