- About this property
- Explore Two Rocks
You Would be Crazy Not to Consider This Property!Property ID 1504959UNBELIEVABLE VALUE.........cosy, functional 3 bed 1 bath home set on a massive 810sqm block.
Drive through to rear of property to a big secluded backyard with huge workshop/garage and shed. Loads of room for boat, extra cars, caravan, storage etc.
Ideally positioned to the beach, marina and sand dunes, this original "Two Rocks" home on 810sqm block is within close proximity to cafes, restaurant, tavern, IGA supermarket.
* Main bedroom - built-in robe
* 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
* Neutral bathroom - walls tiled 3/4 of the way to ceiling
* Lounge area - ceiling fan, split system air conditioner
* Kitchen - electric upright stove, ample cupboards
* Meals/family - access to enclosed patio
* Lovely enclosed patio area with sliding glass doors
* Drive through to big workshop/shed at rear of property
* Lovely lawned area - lemon tree
* Land size: 810sqm
If you are limited in what you can borrow but want to buy in a coastal suburb with future potential, then you would have to consider this property. Amenities are closeby, yet it feels as though you are away from the "usual" hustle and bustle" of suburbia. Really is worth considering. Owner wants this home sold and will consider offers.
Phone Maureen or Lisa McMahon now on 0412 335 290 to view!