House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Thornlie
Price Reduced and 1 Week Free RentProperty ID 1528166If you are looking for a wonderful home in a great location of Forest Lakes, Thornlie. Which is within walking distance to Forest Crescent Primary School and Forest Lakes Forum. This home might be the one for you.
This home is sure to suit a growing family, with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with all minor bedrooms including built in robes and fans. Open plan kitchen/dining, a formal dining and lounge plus a sunken games room with surround sound wired ready for your own speakers.
Perfect for entertaining there is a gorgeous gable patio and plenty of grass area for the kids to run and play, with the added bonus of a good size shed.
Inside the home you will find:
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe,fan and bay window
• Tiled entrance with planter box opening onto a formal lounge and dining with split system.
• Kitchen with gas cooking, double sink, breakfast bar overlooking the lovely gable Patio and the games room. (Bonus dishwasher in the shed ready to be installed)
• Games room with surround sound wiring ready for your own speakers plus a second split system
• All minor bedrooms provide built in robes and fans
Outside you will also find
• A gorgeous gable patio to entertain with friends
• Reticulation from the bore including piping for pot plants under the patio
• Sensor lights
• Security doors and screens
• A good size garden shed
• Plenty of grass area for the kids to run and play
• AND an established Lemon and Lime tree
• Built in 1991 and sits on 690m2 of land,
• 750m to Forest Crescent Primary School
• 850m to Forest Lakes Forum
• Bus connections to the Thornlie and Murdoch train stations on Hickory Drive or 4.5km to Thornlie train Station.
• 8km to Carousel Shopping Centre