House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore The Vines
Living the DreamProperty ID 1201581OPEN BY APPOINTMENT
Just touching base have you given any thought to going to market? We have had some great results recently and I would love to bring your property to the attention of buyers.
Living space GALORE! Iconic approx 500sqm masterpiece home on an acre block (4 000sqm of block space!) Designed and built by RAVI with luxury finishes and beautiful Jarrah carpentry plus an interior that has been tastefully decorated with luxury and easy living in mind. The home is complimented by an established and easy care native garden, peaceful and tranquil surroundings and completed by a large koi pond.
Be the first to secure this home and enjoy sweeping views to the Darling ranges and abundant entertainment space when friends and family visit. The layout of this magnificent home is easy flowing with more than enough activity and family rooms and a master bedroom all on a wing of its own, complete with parent retreat or additional study, the total home comprising almost 500sqm - all filled with space and light.
Neatly positioned on a lovely one acre corner block and adjoining the 17th green on the prestigious The Vines Ellenbrook Golf Course, this is a must view home. Call Marion Hughes on 0414 420 521 or Jo Rodger on 0481 260 677 now to book an exclusive viewing of this magnificent home.
Features of this magnificent home:
• Double storey height entry with lead lights
• 3 Generous sized bedrooms all with high ceilings, polished Sydney Bluegum wood floors and build in double robes and adjacent to a separate activity room with external door
• 2 additional rooms that can be used as a study or work form home set up and just off the entrance - currently used as a formal dining room and formal lounge. The lounge features a Heatform open wood fireplace with a granite hearth and wood mantle.
• The main kitchen features solid granite bench tops that compliment the stainless steel appliances - a 900mm ILVE electric oven and gas cook top along with a glass SMEG range hood. Behind sliding doors there is a second Butler's kitchen featuring floor to ceiling yarrah cupboards and a dishwasher. A walk in pantry (a room!) provides ample storage.
• A large casual meals area provides ample room to seat 12 or more people
• A huge open plan family and games room is complimented by a granite bar with Jarrah cupboards, stainless steel sink and bench tops and the family room has an adjoining powder room
• A shopper's entrance leads from an oversize double garage with a storeroom and additional undercover parking under the main roof for two more cars
• Very generous master suite with retreat features a walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity, granite tops, corner spa and double shower. There is a spacious balcony with stunning views of the Darling Scarp
• A second staircase off the family room leads to an enormous upstairs living room with pitched ceilings and a large balcony, offering sweeping views of the scarp
• High ceilings with ornate cornices
• Two Ducted Reverse Cycle Refrigerated Air conditioners - one for the bedrooms and one for all the living areas
• Ducted Vacuuming
• Security System with door and window sensors
• Security doors to two bedrooms and kitchen
• Auto Roller shutters to lounge, dining, family and main bedroom
• Video Intercom
• Quality fittings and downlights throughout
• Quality Jarrah doorframes, skirting and window sills
• French doors to all living areas, solid timber doors with brass fittings
• Two Powder rooms with floor to ceiling tiling
• Large Laundry with ample cupboards
• All wet areas have floor to ceiling tiling
• Three under stairs storage areas, one walk in
• Reticulated gardens (off Bore)
• Circular driveway with lighting
• 2 Garden Sheds
• Biomax waste water system
• Home encompassed by wrap around verandahs providing several outdoor living spaces with stunning views
Be the envy of your friends and family and claim this executive family residence now!
It is not often that a quality home of this calibre becomes available.
Please contact Sal Viljoen on 0424 187 243 to arrange for a private viewing