House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Strathalbyn
All Offers Strongly Considered!Property ID 1482738The amount of infrastructure on this 2100+sqm property is staggering to say the least. Look at the photos and you can begin to see the amount of time, money and effort that has gone into creating arguably one of Strathalbyn's most unique properties.
• Quality WA Country Builders built home
• High pitched ceiling runs the entire length of the enormous main living area
• Cleverly designed galley kitchen with amazing storage & quality appliances
• Large office which could double as a nursery
• Air conditioned comfort with reverse cycle ducted AC and split system AC
• 10+ meter long enclosed alfresco with pizza oven is perfect for entertaining
• Self contained granny flat with private access and double carport
• Enjoy the luxury of in gound pool with ALL NEW EQUIPTMENT
• Two 6m x 6m (approx) garages plus a 9m x 6m (approx) workshop with extra high doors
• Design with low maintenance in mind with the paving at the rear & bitumen driveways at the front
You will not find another like 17 Foxglove anywhere in the Mid West and trying to replicate this design will cost you a lot more, not to mention the time needed to complete such a project. Like the heading stats, this property must be sold and all offers will be taken into strong consideration.
Contact Team Brennan on 0417 091 665 as inspections are easily arranged.