Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Scarborough
Mi Casa Es Su Casa Live in or InvestProperty ID 1534040Unique two storey townhouse in a charming seaside complex. You'll feel like you have never left the beach perched high on its oceanfront hilltop with expansive, world class Indian Ocean Views but without the million dollar price tag (for now).
Casa De La Vista consists of 10 apartments on this substantial high level coastal plateau, spread over three quarters of an acre, with R30 zoning and existing Multi Dwelling. This property is near on an entire house block of land. With a large lot entitlement underpinning extremely exciting capital growth prospects if the complex was to be sold in the future to a developer the owner could be entitled to a very healthy 17% share of the total value (The largest share in the complex.)
With a design inspired by a centuries old Spanish coast village, this hilltop townhouse is built around a communal swimming pool, lifestyle and is nothing if not romantic in atmosphere, conjuring the dreams and memories of your distant holidays.
• Two storey townhouse, 3bed, 1bath & 2car (121m2 Total) & 2 car bays one being undercover
• Practical kitchen with ample space and induction cooktop
• Lounge/dining with stunning Indian Ocean Views opens onto your alfresco balcony
• Well-designed with a wonderful feel throughout and plenty of natural light throughout
(just sit back and watch the sunset)
• Recently renovated and spacious master bedroom with built in robes
• Recently renovated bathroom
• Downstairs bedrooms open out to peaceful landscaped garden & patio
• Excellent rental potential
• Great complex with below ground pool
• Stroll to cafes, restaurants, pubs & bars, and excellent schools and so close to Stirling train station
• Enjoy the benefits from the City of Stirling with a massive $48 million dollar redevelopment of Scarborough Beach and planned $450 million dollar expansion including Innaloo shopping centre making it the largest in the southern hemisphere all happening right on your footstep
Live the dream until profiting from future redevelopment on multi-millionaire's row. Secure your very own piece of charming Spanish Castle Magic'' while enjoying and effortlessly setting yourself for the financial rewards tomorrow Casa De La Vista Baby!
Council: $1,691 /y Water: $1,061/y Strata: $1,658/q