House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Safety Bay
Oceanfront Living with Development Potential.Property ID 1524773Have you ever promised yourself that one day you'll live on the beachfront?
Well here's an opportunity that you should give some serious consideration.
If you're into boating you're going to love this property with the Bent St boat ramp less than a minutes drive from your garage. Wheel your kayak across the road and enjoy some of the best kayaking water Perth has to offer. Enjoy early morning walks along the beach or ride your bike along the kilometres of paths that wrap around the beautiful coastline.
And if you're a kite or windsurfer you'll know that you'll be living across the road from one of the best locations on the planet to enjoy your sport. Or you might just be happy to sit back and watch the sun go down.
The two storey home to the front has 180 degree views of Safety Bay, the islands, the beautiful Pines and at night enjoy the twinkling lights across the bay. The home is neat and tidy with an upgraded kitchen and bathrooms. There's a huge workshop/garage for your vehicles, boat or trailers with access from the side street. The home to the rear is in original condition and will be sold in 'as is' condition.
Set on an 893m2 corner block this property offers you heaps of options and with pre approval to sub divide the land into two lots this opportunity may be more affordable than you think.
You could choose to sell off the rear block, reduce your initial investment and retain the front home for yourself. Or you could demolish the rear building and build a new home, again with the choice to sell or retain.
If you desire you could demolish both buildings and construct two new homes, both with amazing ocean views and on the doorstep of a fabulous lifestyle. You do the maths - this block represents excellent value if your dream is to build your new home on the ocean front with everything you want. Perhaps find a partner and grab a block each.
Alternatively, the property would make an ideal rental and you can land bank it for the future until you're ready to put your plans into action - it's all up to you.
* Substantial brick two storey home (suit further renovation or extension)
* Separate entry
* Sunken living/games room with timber floor
* Upgraded kitchen/dining area with ocean views
* Additional glass enclosed shower & toilet to laundry downstairs
* 3 big bedrooms (main bedroom with walk in robe)
* Large carpeted living area
* Full bathroom with glass enclosed shower
* 3 x split system air conditioners to kitchen/dining, downstairs living & main bedroom
* Approx. 80m2 garage/workshop with
- extra height roller door access
- easy access from side street
- lots of storage options in original home
- ideal for trades person/run a business from home/vehicle, boat, trailer storage etc
* 893m2 corner block zoned R20 (See attached block plan or call for details)
* Pre approved to subdivide into 2 lots of 400m2 & 493m2
Safety Bay is a suburb on the move. Come and see for yourself - take a drive along Safety Bay Road and you'll see the significant investment in the construction of quality new homes. And there are certainly limited opportunities to take advantage of the benefits that a corner block offer when developing making this is a genuinely rare opportunity.
To fully appreciate what this property has to offer we would urge you to come and see for yourself. We would be happy to discuss the development opportunities with you and answer any questions you may have.
Please note - you can preview this home by clicking the video tab above