House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Roleystone
Privacy, Quality & Room to GrowProperty ID 1574865This fully renovated family home is perfect for those who are looking for an above average size home (333sqm) that offers an unmatched level of privacy by actually using its one acre block to its full potential. There is side access down the western side of the house to a large back yard that could be extensively landscaped or enhanced with a large shed and/or lawn, not to mention the large flat front yard that could be used for parking multiple vehicles.
For those with the future in mind this can also be seen as a long term investment because there is the potential for subdivision into two blocks. Because plumbing is already in place, there is also the potential for easy conversion of the existing garage into a granny flat STCA.
The house itself is a very solid mid 80's built home and is actually the original home in the area when it was still on 8 acres of land. It offers quality fixtures and fittings, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, multiple roomy living spaces, high feature ceilings and a fantastic master suite with large walk in robe and ensuite.
It is not often you will find an almost flat acre of land in Roleystone with such a substantial house and pool for this price.
- Walking distance to the Roleystone primary and high school
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Extremely well presented and ready to move in
- New kitchen, bathrooms, paint, carpets and light fitiings
- Triple carport, double garage plus plenty of extra room for parking
- One of the largest pools in Roleystone
- Large water tank can be reconnected to the roof run-off for extra water storage separate from scheme water
- Side access with room for a large shed at the rear
- Ducted vacuuming system