- About this property
- Explore Roleystone
Under Offer by Tim VerbuntProperty ID 1527497** Home Open Cancelled**
Your Private Paradise
Offering generous proportions with its four large bedrooms plus study, this sprawling 2006 Atrium built double story residence is designed for maximum family enjoyment and year-round entertaining with its quality built outdoor entertaining area overlooking the large backyard, 13th green and the Canning Valley beyond.
Set in the sought-after part of the Araluen Golf Course Estate amongst other high calibre homes this impressive family residence enjoys excellent privacy and has been cleverly positioned to utilise the whole of the large 2,056sqm block which is fully fenced for dogs and makes you feel like the block is closer to an acre in size. Having been designed with family safety in mind, parents can have uninterrupted views of the backyard and possible future pool area from almost all living areas. This home presents a superb choice for family buyers offering a lifestyle of grace, elegance and comfort.
Further features include the opulent parents retreat on the second level with ensuite, large walk in robe, private lounge, spacious balcony and gorgeous Jarrah flooring. With its free flowing spaces, the whole property has been beautifully customised for an entertaining and low maintenance lifestyle while presenting buyers with an opportunity to simply move in with no work to do.
Conveniently located, it is a few minutes' walk to the Araluen Country Club and its Views 101 restaurant, 4 minutes' drive to the popular restaurant and caf Genisis In The Hills which is opposite the picturesque Garden Tea Rooms. The famous Araluen Botanical Gardens are also on your doorstep and is a magical place to go for a family picnic. The Roleystone town centre and its IGA supermarket are only 6km away and the 241 bus stop at the end of Croyden Road is only 4km away that will take your kids straight to school or to the train station and on to Perth.
With so much passion and money invested in the high quality build and fit-out, 61 Ridgehill Rise presents excellent value in the current market when I compare it to other properties I have seen. There is no question that the quality of workmanship and attention to detail are very high here which you will see for yourself once you inspect the property. As far as family homes go, you will be hard pressed to find a better offering. The only reason this wonderful home is being sold is because the family is moving closer to work and family commitments in Fremantle.
- State of the art multiple temperature zone ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Safe and secure with multi-zoned top of the range alarm system
- Auto reticulation which automatically stops if it rains
- Grand entry with custom wrought iron staircase and matching chandelier
- Spacious wrap around kitchen featuring quality appliances, dishwasher, convection microwave and double fridge recess with water supply
- Fully fenced & council approved 6 person outdoor spa
- Extra depth in triple garage allows plenty of room for workbench and additional storage
- Floor plan flexibility, ie. pool table area could be a large dining room
- Theatre room & hard wired surround sound
- Rear north facing resulting in excellent ambient light inside the home which will save you money on your power bill
- Alfresco BBQ area allowing all year round outdoor entertaining
- Room for a pool and a shed with drive in access from the rear of the block STCA
- Go for a wonderful walk with the dogs along the golf course after golf course hours
- Complete privacy from both neighbors
- Large secondary bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Study is easily large enough to be used as a fifth bedroom
- Ample parking for multiple vehicles including boat or caravan
- High ceilings throughout
- One of the newest homes in the estate
Why build? A modern property of this calibre in Roleystone is rarely available to purchase, so call Tim Verbunt today!