- About this property
- Explore Rockingham
*** Under Offer by Team Hewins ***Property ID 1529110Team Hewins are excited to present 48 Kenton Way Rockingham a beautifully decorated 3 bed 1 bath home centrally located in the heart of Rockingham. Ideally close to Rockingham Shopping Centre, cafes, public transport, schools, Challenger TAFE, Murdoch University and not to forget the award winning foreshore where you can spend your weekends relaxing on the beach. City workers can catch the train and within 40 minutes arrive into the city. If you're looking for a home close to everything, with easy transport links then look no further.
Open the front door to reveal a hallway leading to the the front formal lounge featuring brand new carpets and neutral decor. In the evenings you can close the electric shutters, relax back on the couch and watch movies. Cook up a storm in your modern kitchen with plenty of bench space, stainless steel appliance and no need to do the washing up when you have a dishwasher at hand. Perfectly positioned to the right of the kitchen is the dining area which can easily accommodate a table for six.
From the hallway to the left hand side you enter the master bedroom again fitted with brand new carpets, neutral decor, large built in robe and again electric roller shutters to keep the room cool in summer and warm in winter.
Located at the rear of the property you will find a further two generous in size bedrooms, laundry, seperate toilet and bathroom.
The rear garden offers space and drive through access from the enclosed car port to the large powered work shop. The rear garden is low maintence and fully reticulated of the bore. Beautiful mature olive trees line the back fence and provide screening. The property sits perfectly on a 696m2 block providing room for extra cars, motorbikes and trailers. You could change the side fence to a gate and store a caravan or boat if need be, making it the perfect lock up and leave home.
This property suits first home buyers, FIFO workers, savvy investors or even if your looking to downsize. I urge you to pop this on your 'List of homes to look at', and call today to book your private viewing.
What's on offer inside:
- A Queen Size master bedroom, new carpets, large BIR, Roller Shutter.
- Bed 2 & 3, new carpets, DBLE BIRs, roller shutter on one bedroom window.
- Open plan kitchen & living area.
- Front lounge features brand new carpet & roller shutters.
- Modern kitchen has lots of storage, bench space, S/S Appliances.
- Laundry room
- Family bathroom with separate toilet.
- Evaporative air conditioning ducted through out & a gas bayonet in the living area.
- Recently rendered exterior
- Tiled roof received a full renovation.
- New front fencing
- Electric window shutters and NEW garage door.
- Two car under cover parking with drive through access to the large freestanding 6 x 4.5mt Workshop/Garage.
- Great sized under cover patio.
- Large 3 x 3 mt garden shed
- Bore reticulation front & back.
If you're looking for a home close to everything, with easy transport links then look no further.
Approximate distances to:
- 1.1km to Murdoch University
- 1.8km to Rockingham Train station
- 1.8km to Rockingham Shopping Centre
- 2.8km to Rockinghams General Hospital
- 3.2km to Rockinghams Golf Club
For more information or to arrange your own private viewing please call Angela or Nikki Hewins today. Find us on Facebook, check out our website, or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org