House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Rockingham
Enjoy the Beach Side Lifestyle…Property ID 1526605This original Rockingham beach home is in walking distance to the beautiful foreshore, award winning restaurants, bars and the cafe strip.
High ceilings and ornate cornices add a touch of character and there's plenty of room for families with two living areas and a backyard big enough to kick the footy with the kids.
Set on a 1012m2 block this property offers you a number of options. You might choose to retain the home and turn the backyard into your own private oasis and enjoy your home by the beach. You can build that dream workshop you've always wanted, a place to store your boat or grow your own vegies - there's plenty of room.
As it stands now you have easy access to the back yard with plenty of side access and a large patio for your outdoor living.
* 4 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* 1,012 m2 block (North/South orientation)
* Large patio
* Two separate living areas
* Updated kitchen with
- double bowl stainless steel sink
- under bench & overhead cupboards
- microwave recess
- stainless steel stove with gas cook top & extractor
* Skirting boards
* New timber look flooring
* Front verandah
* Enclosed separate entry
* Side access
* Split system air conditioning
* Large street verges
* Perfect rental property if you wish to land bank the property for the long term
* You can preview this home by watching a video of the property where Sharon will personally walk you through all the features - simply click the video tab above
Located in the 'Northern Waterfront Sector this property offers the opportunity to amalgamate with a neighbouring property for significant development opportunities. You can check out the development options by visiting the Rockingham city council website or visit the cities Development Policy plan 3.2.6 at http://bit.ly/2bJEajI
The Rockingham beach area is on the move with millions of dollars set to be invested in further re-development of the foreshore area. You can find out more details by visiting the Rockingham Beach Foreshore Master Plan at http://bit.ly/2bey9tj
For further information on this property or to arrange a viewing please call, text or email Sharon Davey - Ray White Rockingham