- About this property
- Explore Rockingham
*** Under Offer by Team Hewins ***Property ID 1483833Allow Team Hewins to present 1/144 Lewington Street a delightful 3 x 2 Front Villa in a idyllic location looking over the Lewington nature reserve and only a short walk to the pristine waters of Rockingham & the popular caf strip. This well built & classic in style home is like 'Brand New', beautifully decorated and with a functional floor plan this villa would suit first Home Buyers, professional couples wanting the coastal lifestyle or the perfect downsizer for retirees. This charming beach side villa is your own holiday retreat you'll never want to leave & get to call home. Enjoy the relaxed & coastal lifestyle with living in a vibrant city with cafes, tapas bars & awarding winning restaurants close enough to walk to.
Step inside the home to a light & bright open plan living area with a well appointment kitchen looking out onto the nature reserve. From the main living area you can connect to the rear courtyard, a perfect spot for entertaining and relaxing whilst enjoying the afternoon sun.
The master suite is ideally positioned at the front of the villa featuring a LARGE WIR and your very own private ensuite. There are two further good sized bedrooms, a second bathroom & laundry room. The villa has its own driveway with a good size single garage and separate brick store room located at the rear.
Built by Danmar homes this quality built villa is A MUST SEE !!!!
And THATS NOT IT... THERE ARE NO STRATA FEES!!!
What's on offer:
- King sized master suite featuring LARGE WIR & private ensuite.
- 2 further good sized bedrooms
- A second bathroom connecting to the 2nd & 3rd bedrooms.
- Laundry Room ideally positioned at the rear of the villa.
- Large well appointment kitchen, good sized pantry with plenty of storage.
- Fans installed through out the villa
- Gas bayonet in the main living area.
- Quality tiles with easy cleaning in main living areas & neutral carpets in the bedrooms.
- Low maintenance rear private courtyard
- Handy storage room at the back of the garage - Big enough to accommodate Bikes, surfboards, garden tools and camping gear.
- Single Garage
- 400m To the beach
- 2.1km To Rockingham's Foreshore
- 3km To Murdoch University Rockingham Campus
- 4.4km To Rockingham Shopping Centre
For more information or to arrange your own private viewing please call Angela or Nikki Hewins today. Find us on Facebook, check out our website or simply email us at email@example.com