House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Redcliffe
Worst House Just Off the Best Street Under OfferProperty ID 1606946To say this home needs some work is an understatement. It needs a lot, but there's no doubt that it's the BEST BLANK CANVAS IN PERTH. Willing sellers have declared this ugly but rock solid home on a prime site MUST BE SOLD. This rough diamond has a current DA for 8 units and is situated on a whooping green title 1012m2 block ZONED R20/R40 in an ideal location.
* Solid 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and wide jarrah floorboards throughout
* This home has great bones and would be a marvellous property to modernise and restore
* Many charming features including large bedrooms, high ceilings, fire place & bathroom mostly intact
* Sitting on a massive double block of 1012m2 zoned R20/R40
* Flat symmetrical land with 20m2 x 50.5m2 dimensions
* Bathroom complete with shower and delightful pink bath and matching sink
* Large kitchen with old world charm needing some TLC
* Option (1) Demolish the home and build a one or two brand new residences on individual titles
* Option (2) Renovate and reside in the leafy location you have been dreaming of
* Option (3) Use the current approved DA to build EIGHT 2bed x 2bath apartments
* Option (4) Retain and reside while splitting the block to either build a new home at the rear or simply sell the land to reduce your mortgage
* Two storey homes on this site would take in excellent views
* Family friendly location close countless park lands and walking tracks
* There is an abundance of bird life around the property
* To be sold with vacant possession in a where is as is condition
* Location, Location, location - Close to bus stop, IGA, caf strip, Maria Goretti Catholic Primary School, Redcliffe Primary School, restaurants, pubs, public transport and much more
* Minutes away from the City entertainment precinct, Swan River foreshore, Crown Casino, Ascot Racetrack, Curtain University, Northbridge, Swan Valley Wine region & New Perth stadium
This is a perfect opportunity for a builder, renovator or land banker. It is an especially exciting and valuable proposition for those looking a few years into the future with the new domestic train station down the end of the road. This area is set to benefit from over $2 billion of infrastructure and planned projects in the local area including the planned airport rail link, the new Perth Stadium, Crown towers luxury hotel, Belmont racecourse redevelopment and airport freight access project. Adding to this is convenience plus location is an already well serviced by public transport system.
Ideal for savvy builders, renovators, developers and land bankers looking to capitalise on this reinvigorated location. Take action today in the soon to boom suburb of Redcliffe.