Townhouse for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Redcliffe
Cool, Modern TownhouseProperty ID 1544570This light and bright, contemporary 3x2 low maintenance townhouse in well-maintained group of 7 is available for lease. The property is located 15 minutes to the CBD, 3 minutes to the domestic airport, and 10 minutes to major shopping centres.
This townhouse has:
• Spacious, open plan layout with three separate living zones
• 3 x split system reverse cycle air conditioners covering living area and bedrooms both up and downstairs
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
• Built in robes to all 3 bedrooms
• Double lock up garage with remote entry and storage area
• Upstairs and downstairs bathrooms (with bathtub and his/hers vanity upstairs)
• Private, outside alfresco area
• Separate laundry with use of dryer included
• Foxtel connection to living room. TV connections in living room and master bedroom
Available from 3/11/16
Pets considered on application
Property is offered unfurnished
2 weeks rent in advance - $820
Bond (4 weeks rent) - $1640 (plus $260 pet bond if applicable)
Total ingoing costs - $2460 ($2720 if including pet bond)
Register your interest online to view the property, or call Ray White Urban Springs on (08) 9277 3555 for more information.
Go directly to http://raywhiteurbansprings.com.au/rent/property/ to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at http://raywhiteurbansprings.com.au/rent/property/
Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Urban Springs will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Please note the property must be viewed by either the applicant or a person acting on their behalf prior to submitting an application form.