- About this property
- Explore Perth
Brent Sells Another Auction Under the HammerProperty ID 1751276YOU CANT RENOVATE A LOCATION. Located below iconic Kings Park in an irreplaceable position, this massive penthouse within Kings Tower is simply one of a kind and has never before been released to the market.
This property is the perfect candidate for renovation; ideal for the discerning buyer searching for a once-in-a-lifetime, blue chip opportunity to put their own stamp on an enormous floorplan in a prestige position.
Worth special mention is the rooftop deck awaiting restoration - from here you can enjoy your very own exclusive Kings Park lookout.
• Top Floor 3 Bed + Study, 2 Bath, 4 Car residence
• Expansive 265m2 internal footprint
• Glorious city, river, escarpment & Kings Park views
• Incredible rooftop deck once covered in rows of roses and deckchairs
• Huge kitchen enjoys views of the lush, green escarpment
• XL main lounge with balcony access (Approx 64m2)
• Open family and dining areas ready for renovation
• Stunning sun room off kitchen and lounge with balcony access
• Master bedroom features balcony access, walk-in-robe
• Ensuite with spa bath, shower, twin basins, separate toilet
• Main bathroom includes bath, shower and single basin
• Powder room through to second toilet
• Spacious separate laundry with storage
• Intercom system & ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Large remote lock-up garage with space for storage
• Charming boutique complex of just 12 apartments
Shared amenities include:
• Ground floor lobby
• Large top floor lobby (Shared with 1 neighbour)
• Meeting Room
• Swimming Pool
Nearby lifestyle locations:
• Walk to Elizabeth Quay & Esplanade Train station
• Walk to Hay St & Murray St Malls
• Walk to Kings Park
• Bus stop at your doorstep
• 3 mins to Crawley
• 4 mins to UWA & Charles Gairdner Hospital
• 5 mins to Crown Casino and Perth Stadium
• 5 mins to Nedlands
• 9 mins to Cottesloe
A paint job for a luxury vintage car and a Hyundai costs about the same, but you'd be best served investing and restoring a rare, timeless vehicle. This apartment is like a Rolls Royce that just needs a service.
Make no mistake this property WILL BE SOLD on or before Auction Day. Any serious buyer should inspect immediately to avoid having to wait another 30+ years for another opportunity like this to come along.
Council: $2,930 /y Water: $1,700 /y
Internal: 265m2, Balconies Total: Approx 20m2 (Exclusive Use)
Rooftop: Approx 110m2 (Exclusive Use) Garage: 55m2 Approx (Exclusive Use)