- About this property
- Explore Padbury
Sold Under the Hammer!Property ID 1687085** AUCTION ON SITE 15th JULY 2017 - ONSITE
Clear instructions have been given to sell this wonderful family home which is brimming with features and has a location to be envied. Positioned proudly at the top of a quite cul de sac is 5 Sturt Pl, a generously sized 4 bedroom + 2 bathroom home. Boasting a stunning renovated kitchen, a massive double garage and a generous 790sqm lot,there simply isn't much not to love about this home.
All bedrooms are large in size and have robe recesses with the master bedroom featuring a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. There is a big lounge room at the front of the home and a open living area off of the kitchen for either meals or additional living. All main areas of the property are beautifully tiled with the bedrooms featuring timber laminate.
The stunning kitchen is a standout feature of the property with an abundance of cupboard and bench space and integrated Smeg dishwasher. The stone tops compliment the vinyl wrap cabinetry whilst the 1200mm Smeg oven and 6 burner cooktop will have you creating Master Chef meals.
Outside you will find a sizeable backyard and two patio areas. The oversized double garage has through access to the rear proving it ideal for tradesmen or additional vehicles, boats ect
An inspection won't disappoint so be sure to have your finances prepared and get ready to buy!
* Master bedroom with walk in robe
* Ensuite bathroom
* Large front lounge
* Stunning gourmet kitchen with quality appliances
* Integrated Smeg dishwasher
* Separate living/meals area
* 3 good sized minor bedrooms all with robe recesses
* Ducted evaporative A/C throughout
* Solar Electricity system - Approx 1.5kw
* Spacious laundry with linen cupboard
* Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Fresh neutral colour schemes throughout
* Instant gas hot water system
* Oversized double remote lock up garage
* Through access to the backyard from garage
* Auto reticulated gardens
* Two patio entertaining areas
* 790sqm lot