House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Padbury
Your New Home for 2017Property ID 1515595Home open Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th January 3.15 till 4.00pm
Agent Conjunctions Welcome
The owners instructions are to sell. If your are looking to buy you need to make this a must see home.
Located on a quiet street in the highly desirable Northern suburb of Padbury which has for many years been in demand from a wide selection of buyers looking for good block size, quality large homes, close proximity to Rail, Bus, Freeway, the hugely popular Hillarys Marina and yet less than 15 minutes drive to the Perth CBD, this 4 x 2 Family Home has now become available for your inspection.
Sitting on a more than generous 725sqm block this home presents as a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus study however upon inspection you will see for yourself the huge potential for so much more.
This quality home which was built in 1980, has never been previously sold and was planned from day one to offer space and privacy for families of any size.
Some of the many outstanding features include:
* Secure private entry Courtyard.
* 4 generous sized Bedrooms.
* Large Private Courtyard accessed via the Master Bedroom.
* Large Study/Office/Store Room.
* Double Garage with Auto Door.
* Spacious Formal Lounge with Built in Bar.
* Formal Dining area.
* Well laid out and well-appointed Kitchen with Dishwasher, ample Storage and Bench space.
* Large Family Room with access to Outdoor Entertainment area.
* Good sized Laundry located at rear of the home with ample room for all normal appliances.
* Massive Games Room with potential only limited by your needs or imagination.
Looking for a suburb that has good Schools, great Parks, proximity to everything, Padbury is well worth a look.
The potential previously mentioned for this home is in the games room / study area of the house. It has private entry and it is possible this area could become a great kids zone, a granny flat, a teenage retreat, a fabulous theatre room or maybe just a sanity area for Mum and Dad.
While the photos in this presentation will give you an idea of the homes features, size and potential, only an inspection will truly give you the full picture.
If you would like to inspect this home or if you require any further information please contact the agent Jim McConnell on 0437 325 613.