House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore North Perth
Under Instructions from the Executor Deceased Estate - Under OfferProperty ID 1546003Having been in the same family since 1938 this much loved home on a prime site MUST BE SOLD. Boasting old world charm, value add potential and situated on a large green title 774m2 block in a prime location bordering Mount Hawthorn.
• Stunning character home with 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, a sleep out and space for two + cars
• This home has great bones with stunning high ceilings, high skirting boards and jarrah floor boards throughout.
• Fabulous updated kitchen with ample space & unique built-in booth dining area
• Formal living area with old world cornices & fire place
• Sitting on a nicely elevated 774m2 zoned R30/40
• Symmetric even block size approx. 19.2m x 40.2m
• Option (1) Live in this stunning character home and enjoy the fruits of the lush gardens and land
• Option (2) Keep the front house and subdivide the back yard
• A two storey home on this site would take in excellent views
• Stunning lush gardens with potential for a pool out the back
• To be sold with vacant possession
• Front street parking
• Location, Location, location - Minutes away from prime North Perth & Beaufort Street caf strip, North Perth Primary School & 3 other schools, Hyde Park & CBD
This is a perfect opportunity for a builder, renovator, family or land banker. It is an especially exciting and valuable proposition for parents with so many lifestyle options that suit their everyday needs. The executor on behalf of the family has given crystal clear instructions. This property MUST BE SOLD.
Block Size: 774m2, Green Title: Zoned: R30/40
Council Rates: $1,268/y Water Rates: $990/y