Region Australia New Zealand Indonesia Middle East

Sign in with one of your existing
social network accounts:

Facebook Twitter Google
Saved searches

Sign in to save your searches.

Recent searches
    • About this property
    • Explore Nollamara
    • Stunning Brand New Villas!

      Property ID 1511527
      These villas will simply catch your eye and appeal to your sense of style. The finishes are modern and will suit your life style.
      Choose from:
      Unit 1: 3 bedrooms X 2 bathrooms X 1 lock up garage
      Unit 2: 3 bedrooms X 2 bathrooms X 1 lock up garage
      Unit 3: 2 bedrooms X 2 bathrooms X 2 lock up garage
      With its strategic location, it is close to amenities. Take a walk through the local parks and reserves. Accessibility is very convenient through Wanneroo Rd and Reid Highway.

      Key features include:
      - Ensuite on main bedrooms
      - Built-in robes on bedrooms
      - Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
      - Lock up garage
      - Private courtyard
      - Sizable laundry space with lots of cupboards
      - Balcony on Unit 2
      Unit 1 - $ 400,000 @ 100%
      Unit 2 - $ 395,000 @ 100%
      Unit 3 - $ 290,500* (Flexible Sale)
      * Purchase prices represent a 70% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share, in equity. These properties are offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
      For full details, call NOW!
      David Whiteman - 0418 920 409 or Julyous Del Rosario - 0449 205 336