- About this property
- Explore Neerabup
- Investment data
12%+ Potential Return on Equity*Property ID 1655912Ray White Commercial (WA) are pleased to present this highly recommended investment that demands consideration from an astute investor. This purpose built property is a recently completed office warehouse with specialised design features way beyond your average shed.
- The building is currently leased to Klen International who is a subsidiary of Avantor Performance Materials, a US company which was founded in 1867 and has a turnover in excess of $4 billion a year.
- Klen competes successfully with its national and international competitors and has become the largest manufacturer and supplier of Fire Assay Flux in the world.
- Distributing to over 55 countries worldwide, Klen is truly an international company.
- The building was purpose built for Klen with the foundations for a second floor office already built.
- The property and building has stringent licences granted specific to the site making it expensive for relocation of the tenant in the future.
- The building is adaptable to allow future industrial uses should the tenant vacate at the conclusion of their lease.
- 7 years remaining on current lease with a 5 year option.
- Annual rent increases to CPI with a market review in 2019.
- Significant depreciation allowances.
* subject to mortgage
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact:
M: 0478 611 168
M: 0477 988 477
Key Information Tenancy Status Currently Tenanted Annual Yield (Gross) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Annual Yield (Nett) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Title Scheme Torrens Title Other Information Year Built 2014 Financial Details Rental Income (Weekly) $8,131 * Gross Annual Income $423,973 * Nett Annual Income $423,973 *
The above figures are estimates and should not be relied upon by a purchaser. The returns are not guaranteed. Further disclaimers apply.
* Total annual expenses are based upon information provided by the vendor. They exclude potential costs that will vary according to the purchaser. Excluded costs include, but are not limited to, management and leasing fees, marketing costs, repairs and maintenance.