House for Sale
- About this property
Tranquil Country Lifestyle Close to the CityProperty ID 1846952Looking for more space and some peace and quiet? Enjoy the privacy of this lovely double brick and tile 4 bedroom home on a large leafy 1 acre block close to the City and shopping centre's.
- Two family areas overlooking the garden, both warmed by a wood fire
- Spacious newly renovated kitchen with island bench, dishwasher, large cook top, wall oven, appliance cupboard, walk in pantry and casual dining area
- Separate formal dining area off the kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite, walk-through full height wardrobes and its own courtyard
- Two additional bedrooms are queen sized with built in robes and there is a single bedroom or private study next to the master suite
- Family bathroom, seperate toilet, large laundry
- Large dual access brick garage with powered workshop and attached carport
- Fully fenced flat block with 3 street access for extra vehicles
- Close to shopping centre, schools, TAFE and the school bus service passes the door
- Subdivision potential
Perfect for families with kids, pets, garden lovers or just peace loving humans. There is lots to see and enjoy there - come and see for yourself.
Appointments can be arranged by contacting the exclusive agent Rita McLean on 0427 423 200 or email her now: email@example.com.