House for Sale
- About this property
Bang for your Buck!Property ID 1939276** ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED & TO BE PRESENTED NO LATER THAN 6pm Sept 4th 2018 **
Earthy tones and a high focus on modern day to day living is just the tip of the iceberg in this stunning property. From the outset, the majestic frontage catches your eyes and when you step inside the gorgeous homely features keep on presenting!
Greeting you on entry is the warm Bamboo flooring and high ceilings whilst the noticeably functional and free flowing floor plan begins to leave it's impression.
7 Russell Rd is set up not only for everyday living but also for year round entertaining in mind with it's fantastic alfresco which opens off the meals area and can be fully enclosed with cafe blinds to give an amazing entertaining and dining atmosphere.
The semi-enclosed entertainer's patio includes a built-in BBQ, side electric blinds, rear pull down blinds and a beautiful timber ceiling.
An adjoining deck with shade sail provides extra alfresco entertaining space, and the artificial rear lawn is surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
The home wouldn't be complete without modern creature comforts like high ceilings to main areas of the property, air conditioning, open plan living areas, theatre room and a spacious kitchen complete with dishwasher, quality stainless steel appliances and ample bench space.
The bedrooms are all generously sized and have built in robes whilst the master bedroom has deluxe king size proportions with a large walk in robe. The master also opens out to a private sitting area which is ideal to enjoy a morning coffee or time out. The ensuite bathroom is also well appointed and boasts a double shower, corner bath and his/her vanities.
- King size master bedroom with A/C and big walk in robe
- Ensuite bathroom with corner bath, large shower, his/her vanities and a separate toilet
- Generous minor bedrooms with built in robes
- Separate theatre room with double French doors
- Perimeter alarm
- Bamboo flooring through all main living areas
- Alfresco entertaining area with cedar lined roofing, ceiling fan and built in gas BBQ
- High Ceilings
- Large gourmet kitchen with quality appliances
- Close to public transport, local schools and shops
- Large open plan living and meals area
- Low maintenance gardens
- 534sqm block
- 2004 built Ventura 208sqm home