House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Madeley
Modern and Stylish for Today's Family!Property ID 1564784OUR HIGHLY MOTIVATED OWNERS MUST MOVE!
FILLED with practicality, style and spacious options this superbly crafted home is one that will inspire a lifetime of happy memories with all it has to offer the family. Built in 2009, 31 Wilmot Bend is a low maintenance home with a stunning street frontage that sets the scene for what to expect once you enter into the home. Quality and attention to detail is prominent from the bamboo flooring, abundance in storage, high ceilings and feature recesses and the quality of fixtures and fittings that flow from the kitchen to the bathrooms.
This home is built with practicality in mind. A big study allows for full use of the four well appointed bedrooms while a large open plan main living and dining area compliments a separate theatre room and kids activity area giving everyone space to enjoy. Built for entertaining, the alfresco area brings the indoor and outdoor worlds seamlessly together and the huge concrete pool will be a hit year round. The bonus of a 5kw Solar electricity system and an abundance of storage just puts the cherry on the cake to round off an absolutely brilliant home.
Other features include:
* Newly completed front landscaping
* Double door front entry
* Impressive master bedroom with separate his/hers robes, recessed ceiling and electric shutters to external doors/windows
* Master ensuite bathroom with quality dual basin vanity, huge shower with ledges (ideal for shaving those legs)and a separate toilet
* Huge walk in store room or 3rd linen
* Designated front office with built in dual sliding cupboards
* Large modern kitchen with stone tops, 900mm oven with 5 burner cooktop, 800mm cupboard drawers and plenty of storage, plumbed double fridge recess and generous walk in pantry.
* Shopper entrance with drop zone for school bags, keys ect
* Big open plan meals and living room with Panasonic split system A/C
* Designated theatre room with dimmable lights and shutters to windows
* Kids wing includes rumpus area/study zone and two linen cupboards
* 3 generously sized minor bedrooms, two with WIR and one with BIR
* Security window shutters to all windows
* 5kw (22 panel) Solar electricity system
* Sparkling below ground concrete pool - Chemigem chlorine low maintenance system
* Entertaining alfresco - newly landscaped - perfect for having friends and family over as it seamlessly integrates inside to outside. Also includes external gas bayonet ideal for your bbq or outdoor heater
* Larger than traditional double garage with storage area.
* 560sqm lot in whisper quiet street
* Large 291sqm home (225sqm approx living)
If it's a perfectly sized family home which gives everyone their space that you've been after, then this is the home you've been waiting for. Make your appointment to view today by calling Dean on 0412 792 699 before it is to late.