House for Sale
- About this property
"Home is Where the Heart is"Property ID 1883201From the moment you step onto the decked portico and through the front door, you will feel at home! This bright and beautiful residence offers character, quality, and a warm welcome invites you in.
This beautiful home is newly renovated throughout, featuring floor boards, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom and spacious living area. Enjoy the cool style of the large open plan living/dining/kitchen, which opens onto the entertaining alfresco area and you will be surrounded by lush established gardens and fruit trees, this home has the perfect balance of indoor/outdoor living.
Clever placement of the windows allows spectacular natural light and soft breezes to flow through the home. The bright, gourmet chefs kitchen boasts stone bench tops and a island bench with waterfall sides, plus quality stainless steel appliances. Loads of storage can be found within the custom cabinetry.
Enjoy the community feel and relaxed lifestyle of Landsdale, only a short stroll to restaurants and parks or, take a walk along the lakes and let the kids enjoy the new playground. You will also be close to excellent schools and vibrant local shops.
* Entry hall
* Open plan family areas
* Large gourmet chef kitchen with waterfall stone benches tops and plenty of cupboard space
* Master bed room with WIR and ensuite
* 3 large bedrooms with WIR
* Contemporary floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom and ensuite
* Laundry with plenty of cupboard space and floor to ceiling tiles
* Covered alfresco entertaining area and garden
* Ducted air conditioning
* Built 2004
* Land size 596sqm
* Spa and gazebo
* Formal lounge
* Double lock up garage with shoppers entry
* Auto Bore Reticulation
* Fruit trees
* And much, much more
Call James Carr on 0437 770 248 and make an offer today.