House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Kewdale
Comfortable Family Home Next Door to Park!Property ID 1551034This renovated 3 bedroom home is a must see featuring a large low maintenance backyard, right next door to a huge well manicured family park. You must step inside this home to fully appreciate the renovations!
Features include but are not limited to;
- Front living area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning.
- Stunning master chef kitchen with granite bench tops, loads of cupboard space, dishwasher & dining area.
- Master bedroom has BIR's, ceiling fan & wall unit air conditioner. Second bedroom also has ceiling fan.
- Amazing renovated bathroom
- Entertain all year round with your large backyard and patio area. The easy care lawn area can be watered from the bore. You can drive your car through to the backyard to wash it.
- Garden shed for storage.
In a great location! Walking distance to Traffic Park, Peachey Park, Tomato Lake & Public Transport. A short drive to Belmont Forum and under 10km to Perth CBD.
Pets considered on application.
Register your interest online to view the property, or call Ray White Urban Springs on (08) 9277 3555 for more information.
Go directly to http://raywhiteurbansprings.com.au/rent/property/ to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at http://raywhiteurbansprings.com.au/rent/property/
Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Urban Springs will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT SUBMIT AN APPLICATION WITHOUT FIRST VIEWING THE HOME