House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Hopetoun
Classic Homestead and Equestrian FacilitiesProperty ID 1542461Five star accommodation for you and your horses close to amenities of Hopetoun.
Whether you are simply seeking a rural lifestyle or serious about horses, this property will have immense appeal.
Its truly one of a kind and a pleasure to offer to the market for the first time.
Certainly the best appointed equestrian facilities in the District - plus a lovely modern three bedroom two bathroom home.
Property features include:
• 6.98 Hectares (17.24 acres) with 8 year old fully insulated colorbond Homestead.
• Large 10 x 8 metre barn style triple lock up garage
• Quality stable complex (approx 12 x 8 m)
• First class fencing with four paddocks all fenced with 6 plain wire electric fencing and pipe posts
• Water from a large dam plus there are 2 x 5000g and 1 x 10,000g water tanks to service the house and sheds
• House is lovely open plan design with modern kitchen, two well appointed bathrooms ( including clawfoot bath!), laminate flooring to living areas and carpeted bedrooms, R/C air con, wide verandahs to two sides of the house.
• Productive soils and good pastures with delightful native vegetation surrounding the homestead
• Stunning views to the Fitzgerald River National Park and East Mt Barren
Realistic vendors have priced this property to sell
Don't miss the opportunity - well below replacement cost.