House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Hopetoun
Country Class and ComfortProperty ID 1542460This immaculately presented property represents outstanding quality.
Situated on 4.29ha in Steeredale Meadows Estate, an attractive growing subdivision 6km from the coast, it enjoys exceptional views of the Fitzgerald River National Park and Ranges and gorgeous sunsets.
Constructed in 2011, this spacious and modern Ross Squire home has it all:
- Steel frame, hardiplank construction on concrete pad with colourbond roof
- 4 good size bedrooms, each with built in robes
- 2 bathrooms, one with bath
- Tiles throughout the entire house
- Large attractive kitchen with walk in pantry, dishwasher, double oven
- Two R/C air cons one in living and one in main bedroom
- Ceiling fans in other three bedrooms
- Two instantaneous gas hot water systems to the house
- Large living area and dining opening up to verandas either side
- Insulated throughout walls and ceilings
No attention to detail has been spared and the finest of quality fixtures and fittings have been used throughout making this home truly special.
Externally the property enjoys both north facing alfresco and secure garden, plus south facing alfresco. The yard is easy care, fully fenced with semi-automatic reticulation to the lawn and excellent access.
The property has abundant water supply with 2 x 110,800 litre rainwater tanks to the house, another 2 x 23,000 litre rainwater tanks to the shed plus a large dam.
Outbuildings include a double garage 8m x 8m with 3m roller door clearance garage has power and remote roller door access. Plus a second larger 15m x 8m shed with concrete floor, bathroom fittings including toilet & shower, kitchen sink plus tile fire.
This property is one of a kind. It has been well maintained and loved. If you want modern comforts, room to move, peace, privacy and gorgeous views then look no further.