House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Hilbert
Find a Better Deal!Property ID 1779433This is a once in a lifetime golden opportunity to secure a MASSIVE 512sqm Green Title property peacefully nestled between tranquil parklands for a good blend of nature.
Boasting a highly functional floor plan and plenty of room to move, this home has so much to offer
Bedrooms & Bathrooms: four great size bedrooms all with roller shutters, three bedrooms are equipped with lush carpets and built-in robes; the Master bedroom features high-quality Meranti floors quality skirting, spacious separate his/her walk in robes and ensuite with glass shower screen, one well-appointed bathroom also featuring bath tub
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Dining: Quality slate flooring throughout, deluxe kitchen offers large Issa Stone breakfast bar and spacious benchtop, ample storage with overhead cupboards all comes with quality soft close, 900mm stainless steel Westing House appliances, Dishwasher recess, double vanity, double fridge recess, huge pantry, Jarrah skirting throughout.
Theatre room: light and bright spacious theatre room with Meranti floors and skirting.
Separate Laundry and W/C: Plenty of storage room
Features include: 31-course ceilings, Reverse cycle evaporative air-conditioning system, 3Kw solar panels, Brand new paint, quality finishes, roller shutters and simply ready to move in.
When it is time to go outside, you will be amazed by the manicured garden, lush lawn all with front and back reticulation, Huge alfresco with downlights and ceiling fan perfect for the summer time to entertain friends, family and guests alike, wide garage with extra space for tools and literally a min walk to manicured parkland with children's playground, and much more amazing features.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the beauty of this masterpiece!
Contact Christy Sajan to make your inquiries!
* Strategically nestled between parklands
* Strategically situated close to everyday amenities
* 512sqm Green Title block
* Spacious family home
* Four great size bedrooms all with built-in robes, Master bedroom is equipped with en-suites and
Huge his/her walk-in robe
* Two well-appointed bathroom
* Separate laundry and W/C with ample Storage
* Open plan living/dining/deluxe kitchen with double fridge recess
* Light and bright theatre room
* High ceiling, quality skirting, 3KW Solar panels, Roller Shutters
* Reverse Cycle evaporative air-conditioning system
* Manicured garden
When it is time to go outside:
* Spacious alfresco perfect for entertaining family, friends and guest alike
* Manicured Garden, Lush grass
* Walking distance to manicured playground and parkland
Close proximity to St Francis Xavier Catholic Church, Dale Christian School, Gwynne Park Primary school, Haynes Shopping Centre, Armadale Hospital, shopping malls, cafes, restaurants and many other hosts of amenities. With easy access to Albany and Tonkin Highway, you have nothing else to wait for.
Do not miss this opportunity! Make this your no #1 on your viewing list. Contact Christy Sajan for a private viewing today on 0400 848 096