House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore High Wycombe
Immaculate Home - Remarkable LifestyleProperty ID 1512946Positioned among countless amenities and conveniences in an incredibly sought after location is this three bedroom plus study/4th bedroom High Wycombe home, 282 Adelaide Street.
This immaculately presented property feels like home as soon as you walk through the front door with a blanket of warmth covering the large entry & the theatre room, beautiful flooring, high ceilings & wide passages give an immediate sense of space. Continue through past the master bedroom & study/nursery and realize that you have the perfect combination for a young thriving family or pair of young professionals at their social peak.
Cook up a storm for the friends and family with the large wraparound kitchen that overlooks the dining space and living area. An outlook over the back entertainment area lets light flood your expansive open plan living and living areas, ideal for entertaining at home or a winter's day in. Step outside to a cosy private patio area - perfect for entertaining day or night.
The master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite makes the King and Queen feel very much at home. Two more bedrooms with built-in robes share a bathroom and separate restroom, the fourth room is a good size and suits as an office or nursery.
Several living and entertaining areas, three generous bedrooms, countless conveniences, all in the most desired estate in High Wycombe. Be sure to come down and immerse yourself in all High Wycombe and the estate has to offer.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Incredibly presented with the home in new condition and natural colours throughout.
- Master bedroom with ensuite (king sized shower) and walk in robe.
- Open plan living areas with separate theatre room.
- Theatre including black out blinds, quality carpets and all necessary connections for the ultimate entertainment room.
- Home offers 2 separate outdoor entertainment areas. The first being a large alfresco with timber decking over looking manicured gardens
- Second is a large gable styled patio area with full built in BBQ area all beautifully bricked in
- Large wrap around kitchen with ample bench space, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances & breakfast bar
- Ducted air conditioning & ducted gas heating throughout the home.
- Double garage with backyard access. Extra length for storage and extra height garage with 2.23m clearance.
- Separate garden shed.
- Gate entrance with high fence all around.
- Property monitoring system with night vision camera's & monitored security alarm system
- Built: 2007
- Total living: 212 sqm
- Total property: 314 sqm
- Total land: 531 sqm