Apartment for Auction
- About this property
Fully Furnished - Nest or InvestProperty ID 1939274Seller's instructions are clear - this stylish apartment WILL BE SOLD.
Superbly renovated and immaculately presented, this 7th Floor apartment holds promise for a vibrant, easy-care city lifestyle. Conveniently located for Glendalough Train Station and with easy CBD access via the Mitchell Freeway, getting from A to B is a breeze!
One of the best in the complex, apartment 71 features a sophisticated kitchen with stainless appliances, feature tile backsplash and plentiful storage. Open-plan living and dining leads out to an enclosed balcony - perfect for observing the view from your elevated position all year round.
The seller will sell the home fully furnished, and with the entire apartment beautifully renovated, there's nothing left for you or your prospective tenant to do; just move in and enjoy.
• 7th Floor 2Bed 1Bath 1Car Bay Apartment
• Stainless kitchen appliances, including dishwasher
• Ample kitchen storage, feature tile backsplash
• Open-plan living & dining space leads out to balcony
• Enclosed balcony with 7th Floor views
• Bedrooms both of generous size
• Renovated bathroom, large twin vanity & mirror, shower, stainless fittings
• Laundry within bathroom, linen closet, washing machine & dryer included
• Attractive flooring and window treatments
• Split air-conditioner to living/dining
• 1 x secure Car Bay, lots of visitor parking
Inventory included with the sale:
• Luxurious Black Leather Sofa
• Coffee Table
• TV Unit
• Robin Hood Dishwasher
• Westinghouse Oven
• Panasonic Microwave
• Sharp Digital Refrigerator
• Glem Induction Cooktop
• Fisher&Paykel Washing Machine
• Electrolux Clothes Dryer
• High Quality Bed Frame with Bed Side Table
• 60" Samsung Television
• Klipsch Soundbar
Lifestyle seekers and savvy investors looking for a central addition to their portfolio will be impressed with the location. In addition to proximity to Glendalough Train Station and Mitchell Freeway, this address is also conveniently located for Lake Monger Reserve, Herdsman Lake & parklands, Osbourne Park & Innaloo shopping & entertainment outlets, St John of God Subiaco Hospital, as well as the thriving cafe strip culture of Leederville and Mount Hawthorn.
Don't delay - please get in touch to book a private viewing, or join us at our next home open.
Please give Cindy Qin a call on 0430 203 112 for more details.