House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Glendalough
Price Reduction Here at "Harbourne Gardens"Property ID 1698722With views to the beautifully maintained front garden as well as nearby Herdsman Lake you will love your new city fringe lifestyle. Suit singles, professional couples, or students Great value with this rental price reduction ...
Features include (UNFURNISHED):
- Convenient ground floor end unit, away from the complex driveway
- Well sized open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Private front courtyard and beautiful green gardens
- Two good size bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen and quality fittings
- Luxurious floor boards
- New bathroom and separate shower cubicle and bath
- Includes bonus Washer/Dryer and Fridge
- Undercover parking for one vehicle close to the unit
- The kitchen is modern and well-appointed with gas hot plates, a range hood and plenty of cupboard space.
- The bathroom features floor to ceiling quality tiles, bath and a modern shower, plus a new stylish vanity.
Walking distance to Glendalough train station ensures a quick and stress free commute for those who work in and around the CBD, with just 2 station stops to the City. This location is close to Subiaco, Leederville, Mount Hawthorn, just a few minutes drive to the Beach and only 100m to the local shops being IGA, service station, news agency and much more.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy! If you are on our website simply click the button for "Book Inspection". email enquiry.
**You MUST then enter your details to book an inspection.**