- About this property
- Explore Girrawheen
What a Find!Property ID 1666420NO IF'S, NOT BUT'S.. THIS HOME MUST SELL!
Nestled in a superb pocket of Girrawheen, boasting a remarkable 692sqm of prime real estate zoned R40 which means that this beauty is a potential triplex site.
Recently the home has been freshly painted and new carpet in the lounge & bedrooms installed, it is ready to have someone move in upon settlement!
The added benefit of Girrawheen, is the abundance of public transportation routes within just a minute's walk, local schools & shopping centres all nearby.
Also, Girrawheen is approx 15-20 mins from the beach & City.
Some Features Include:
* Three spacious bedrooms.
* Well presented bathroom.
* Large lounge room.
* Neat kitchen with adjacent dining area.
* Laundry & toilet are tidy.
* Large backyard with nice garden areas.
* Manicured gardens to the front on a retic.
* Powered games room/workshop separate from the main home.
* Single carport.
* Built in 1973 & sitting on a 692sqm rectangular shaped block zoned R40.
Jordan highly recommends putting this on your to view list as it is a highly desirable property and will be sold swiftly.
The seller is genuine & wants the property sold, it has been presented beautifully & priced to sell!
YOUR LEADING LOCAL SPECIALISTS:
Jordan McDonagh 0410 674 646
Follow Jordan on Facebook at Jordan McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.