- About this property
- Explore Floreat
Right Place at the Right TimeProperty ID 1835798If these walls could talk, they would be telling tales of happy families spending years together, full of love and laughter.
Back in the day, the circa 1950s architect-designed residence was ahead of its time: Floreat's very first two-storey home. Now it's ready for a new generation!
The cherished home, West of the Forum, is set amidst extensive gardens, and the sweeping front lawns are shaded by tall pine trees which speak volumes about the home's history. It has an unexpectedly upbeat layout that is full of possibilities for modernisation, with two very spacious living areas and two alfresco terraces.
You might enjoy the history and the enduring connection to Floreat's earliest years, but you'll absolutely love the superb location of this generous 999sqm property.
There's a scenic outlook down to Wembley Golf Course and it's walking distance to the primary school, parks, Floreat Forum, restaurants, and just 5 minutes to the beach.
A fabulous home, in a great location waiting, for your special touch: it's time to make history!
• Welcoming entry aspect with security mesh door
• Spacious living and dining room with jarrah floors and glass doors out to two verandahs
• Sun-soaked alfresco terrace with timber decking and wrought iron balustrade
• Renovated kitchen with granite benches, quality appliances and ample cabinetry
• Open plan meals area to kitchen, the scene of many happy dinners!
• Large upstairs den' or lounge, with leafy outlook
• Spacious main bedroom with great east and west vista, doors to balcony
• 2nd and 3rd sunlit bedrooms opening to upper sun terrace
• 4th bedroom/study downstairs
• 2 bathrooms, upstairs bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Big laundry with excellent storage space
• Huge back yard with lush lawns, well, 2 sheds
• Evaporative air conditioning, gas HWS
• Excellent parking including two double carports and off street parking
• Brick garden store room and tin garden shed
• 999sqm landholding
Town of Cambridge $3,152.12
Water Corporation $1,246.39