- About this property
- Explore Ellenbrook
Large Family HomeProperty ID 1741119Don't miss your chance to view this large 4x2 family home situated close to parks & schools great for the growing family.
Features of the home include:
- Huge main bedroom (fits king size bed plus bedroom suite) with walk-in robe & ensuite
- 3 double sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath & shower
- 2nd separate toilet
- Formal lounge/home theatre room to the front of the home with gas bayonet
- Open plan dining/kitchen/family serviced by split system air conditioner & high ceilings
- Kitchen with gas hotplates & electric oven, double fridge recess & heaps of bench & cupboard space
- Open plan area opens onto all weather entertainment area (alfresco with full gable patio)
- Double lock-up garage with rear yard access
- Low maintenance yard all fully reticulated & garden shed for extra storage
- Situated across from a park complete with play equipment & seated viewing area for Mum and Dad
Sorry no pets & no smokers
**YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
You can do this by going to www.raywhiteellenbrook.com.au, then click on the BOOK AN INSPECTION button. You must complete the simple form, providing all required details most importantly your MOBILE NUMBER, click on submit you will then be registered.
If there are no home open times for an inspection for the property, you must still register and as soon as a time is set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS PROPERTY
-You must attend an inspection of the property that you have registered for.
-You must read and understand the General Tenancy Application including the the standard and special terms of the application agreement.