Apartment for Auction
- About this property
All in One Value, Views and LifestyleProperty ID 1867115Well positioned and lovingly maintained with an excellent layout, fully furnished with high end pieces, appealing views and top shelf finishes this Fairlanes apartment represents outstanding value, aspect and lifestyle.
• Bright 147m2, 17th floor, 3Bed, 2Bath with 2 Side by side car bays
• High ceilings with tinted floor to ceiling windows throughout
• Glorious views of the City, Langley Park, the Perth hills & the Swan River
• Gourmet kitchen features integrated appliances & stone bench tops
• 5m2 store room in basement
• Quality window treatments & reverse cycle air conditioning in every room
• Entertainers balcony off lounge ideal for alfresco dining or for a few drinks on one of Perths many celebratory fireworks nights
• Fairlanes is one of Finbars best ever developments and it also is where Finbar actually has their head office in WA on the lower commercial levels of the building
• Fairlanes boasts 5 star facilities including pool, heated spa, gymnasium, outdoor theatrette, a residents lounge, pool table, table tennis, Bar-BQ area, concierge service, excellent security & intercom lift access
• Plus the unique 25th floor Sky lounge, a great place to meet with friends to relax
• Just minutes walk away from some of Perths highlights such as the Hay St mall, Langley Park, new footbridge to Optus Stadium, the WACA, Gloucester Park, Elizabeth Quay, the Bell tower, many restaurants & bars.
• 5mins drive to Crown Casino and 15mins to Perths domestic & international airports
Realistic owners have placed an incredibly reasonable price on this property from the beginning to indicate they mean business. There is no question that at this current price buyers should be leaping forward in droves. This is a unique opportunity to buy high up on the City side of Fairlanes for the ultimate in lifestyle, comfort and future gains.
Internal: 114sqm, Balcony: 33sqm, Car: 26sqm, Storage: 5sqm, Total: 178sqm
Council: $2,234/y Water: $1,476/y Strata: $2,287/q