- About this property
- Explore East Perth
What you're Looking at Just SoldProperty ID 1671572I've lost count how many buyers have said to let them know when I have a high floor 3bedroom on the Eastern side of Fairlanes. Well here it is! Even more exciting than that we have a motivated seller wanting swift action. Perched high up on the 23rd floor of the premium lifestyle complex Fairlanes, this immaculate apartment is ready for the taking. Well placed with an excellent layout, breathtaking views, huge storage & quality finishes you wouldn't want to miss out on this opportunity.
* 23rd floor, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom residence (146m2)
* Two side by side car spaces extremely well placed with no neighbours
* Spacious open plan kitchen, lounge & dining flowing onto the undercover balcony
* Currently vacant ready for immediate possession
* Largest store room in the complex 10m2 fully secure and next to car spaces
* Split system air-conditioning in all bedrooms and lounge room
* Well-appointed kitchen featuring integrated appliances and stone bench top
* Breathtaking River, parkland, Perth Hills & South Perth views, perfect for sunny days on your large 32m2 entertainers balcony
* A light and bright city apartment without any western sun concerns
* Fairlanes is a high quality Finbar complex built in 2012
* Resort style amenities including a sparkling pool, spa bath, large gymnasium fitted with modern equipment, residents lounge, landscaped gardens, water feature and amphitheatre, boardroom, games room & table tennis
literally just minutes to the best of Perths many exciting lifestyle attractions.
* Unique access to the private sky lounge up on level 25 offering exceptional views across the Swan River. You can even see Fremantle and Rottnest Island.
This is a rare one off opportunity to secure a superb 3bed apartment with all of the I wants that you could wish for. It's time to enjoy some of the best views in Perth from one of the best buildings.
Internal: 114m2 Balcony: 32m2 Car: 26m2 Store: 10m2 Total: 182m2
Council: $2525/y Water: $1465/y Strata: $2543/q