House for Auction
- About this property
Supreme Development Opportunity! 1105m² R40Property ID 1923925Here is another perfectly located, SUPREME development opportunity only a stones throw from Cannington & Beckenham Train Stations, Westfield Carousel shopping centre and all the local amenities surrounding. With options for development fast becoming more limited, make haste to secure what poses to be the buy of the year!
With a wide scope of development options possible to be achieved, this Is certainly something to put on your inspection list.
Currently zoned R40, you can fully utilise the entire 1105m2 of land, which features a huge 25.1m frontage and is perfectly rectangular, allowing for up to a 4 Unit development with a central driveway (Subject to Council Approvals).
The home itself is an original 1924 built weatherboard and tile construction, and has certainly seen better days. The property is to be sold on an "as is" basis, and would likely be best demolished to make way for your development.
- Auction Held at Ray White Corporate; 12-14 The Esplanade, Perth
- Date: 8th August, 6.30pm Sharp
- $25,000 deposit at the fall of the hammer
- Settlement to be 30, 45 or 60 days from Auction
- The property is to be sold on an "as is" basis
- The vendor reserves the right to accept an offer prior to Auction without notice
** Please note! The auction will NOT be held at the property! **
- Beckenham Train Station: 600m
- Cannington Train Station: 850m
- Gibbs Street Primary School: 1.7km
- Sevenoaks Senior College: 1.9km
- Westfield Carousel: 1.9km
- Perth Airport: 11.7km
- Perth CBD: 12.9km
To receive further information including the Certificate of Title, Auction Contract, Sewer Plan as well as a document including some of the most recent and comparable sales to help you assess the likely sale range of the property, send through an enquiry or give Cameron a call today on 0411 598 969.
**Disclaimer: Ray White Cannington have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries with the relevant authorities to verify the information contained in this document.**